Monday, July 05, 2010

"You, be sane. Don't let my words break you, doubt anyone but yourself. Because yourself are true and real to the heart. You will carry yourself through, and you will look back on an amazing journey. Know yourself, but you already do"

"Don't stop stating facts because you think I'd be hurt. Its not hurt. Its a chance to realize myself, its difficult to find somebody who can be straightforward, can let me think, but not in a rude manner. Don't stop being who you are, because that's what makes you, you. I can't be like that anymore, don't be like me. Continue to influence the people that come your way. That itself is helping"


I wrote the last one, the first one came from someone else. I never really figured if those words were for me, I'm not sure, but they should be. I think it was this post which made my friend say that. I probably deleted some sad emo parts, like I always do. Again, if it was even meant for me in the first place. These came from my diary two years back. I never really "delivered" those words, of course.


I'm reminded of how I used to be one who would please others because I was afraid of arguments. I thought that was the only way then. I've changed alot since. Reading all my past entries made me go, "hey, maybe I still don't really know who I am after all".

Time and time again, I've had people telling me "just be who you are, I found a friend in you because you were yourself". I never figured out why they said I've changed. I thought I've always been myself.

I thought I stayed true to myself this year, I really did. Up till now, I still think I am. Much more than before. Maybe I was trying too hard to please them and changed some things unknowingly.

All these years, the same mistake. Will I ever learn?

No comments: